About DR. C. V. RAMAN UNIVERSITY
- Dr. C.V. Raman University was established on November 3, 2006, as Chhattisgarh’s first private university, and was inaugurated on October 14, 2007, on a vast area of 55 acres with excellent infrastructure in the tribal region of Kota, District Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
- The university was founded in 2005 under the Niji Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam. Over the years, the university has established itself as the region’s research and educational hub, offering a diverse range of courses and fields such as engineering, management, arts, science, education, law, and information technology.
- the start of the academic year,
- the university began operating in accordance with its approved status and bylaws (2007-08).
- It is recognised by UGC and approved by AICTE, NCTE, and BCI, as well as ISO:9001:2008 certified, a member of AIU, and accredited with B+.
FEE STRUCCTURE LIST FOR SESSION
1.. What is the Admission Process of IODE, CVRU?
IODE, CVRU Admissions shall be granted as per rules of the university and mentioned in the prospectus. To get admission in any program learners should have the minimum qualification for particular programmes as per defined by the university
2. Can I apply online for all the programmes offered by CVRU?
2.Yes you get enrolled through online registration, for all kind of programmes; please visit www.cvru.ac.in/iode.
3.. What is the mode of payment of fees?
The mode of fee payment is available in every possible manner like demand draft, online payment, cash and payment through cards
4.. From where can I get the information about the programmes fees structure and eligibility criteria?
.The fee structure of each and every programme has been explained in prospectus and learners can get their prospectus by university, it is also available online at university’s website