- NIRF Engineering 23 Indian Institute Of Technology–Gandhinagar (IIT–Gandhinagar)
- The Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) is a public technical university in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.
- The Government of India has designated it as an Institute of National Importance.
- The IIT Gandhinagar campus, which opened in 2008, is spread across 400 acres of land along the Sabarmati River.
- IT Gandhinagar is one of eight Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established in 2008 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- The institute began operations in a temporary campus at Vishwakarma Government Engineering College in Chandkheda, with Indian Institute of Technology Bombay as a mentor.
- The first students were admitted to three programmes: chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering.
- The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act of 2011 included IITGN.
- The Lok Sabha passed the Act on March 24, 2011, and the Rajya Sabha passed it on April 30, 2012.
- The IIT Gandhinagar campus is in Palaj village, on the banks of the Sabarmati River. Former Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi mentioned the Amalthea technology summit in his inaugural speech in 2011.
NIRF Engineering 23 Indian Institute Of Technology–Gandhinagar (IIT–Gandhinagar)
IIT Gandhinagar Departments
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Cognitive Science
- Earth Sciences
- Biological Engineering
IIT Gandhinagar Fees & Eligibility
|M.Tech||₹2 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Pass in Graduation + GATE|
|B.Tech||₹2.27 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 75% + JEE Advanced|
|M.A||₹48,500 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|Ph.D.||₹48,500 (1st Year Fees)||Post Graduation|
|M.Sc||₹48,500 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 55% + IIT JAM|
1.Is it compulsory to stay in hostel in IIT Gandhinagar?
It is not required in any way. While studying at any IIT, you are free to choose any other hostel, room, or PG, etc.
2.What is the average salary of IIT students?
The highest salary package offered in the top IITs is usually more than INR 1 crore, whereas the annual CTC in other IITs is between Rs 30-70 lakh. Companies’ top packages are typically international in nature.
3.What is the salary of IIT topper in India?
What is the salary of IIT topper in India?