What’s New in KL University?
- 3200+ Placement offers from 1000+ Industry connect companies, in 2020-21 academic year, with Rs.25 Lakhs per annum, as highest pay package and Rs.5.21 Lakhs per annum as average pay package.
- Three Government Funded Technology Business Incubators, worth Rs.20 Crores, funding, to encourage Start Ups culture among faculty and students, Apart from self financed Center for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship.
- Full semester practice school to ensure all students work in industry prior to graduation.
Exclusive focus on placement training and pre-placement offers.
International internships in globally renowned industries to hone futuristic technical skills in the students
- 1250+ elite faculty of which 650+ are doctoral faculty.
- 60% doctoral faculty in varied research domains.
- faculty with Govt. of India research awards.
- 12000+ Paper Publication in SCI/ SCOPUS indexed Journals.
- 58 Govt funded Sponsored projects worth Rs.30+ Crores.
- 350+ Patents by faculty, students.
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio to provide personalised learning experience to the students.
- Awards from international book of records, Asia book of records and India book of records for research of faculty and students.
- Design & Build (DB) talks, technical talks, and DB workshops by industry experts.
- Academics & Skilling
- Fully Flexible Choice-Based Credit System with an opportunity for each student to design their own program to get major, minor and honors degrees of their choice.
- Competency building on language and communication skills (LSRW, Verbal) through BEC (Business English Certificate by Cambridge University).
- Exclusive Soft Skills department to train students on professional practices and etiquette.
- 93 MoUs with MNCs & industries
- 250+ well equipped Academic laboratories
- 20 advanced research centres, 10 Centre of excellences with Industry collaborations
- Exclusive Freshman Engineering Department with focus on logic building, design thinking, tool-based learning & language skills to make them ready for the further years of graduation.
- Swear Analysis conducted for every student and parent by the career counsellors to guide students on their career road map.
- Competitive coding sessions to imbibe logical thinking and complex problem-solving skills; Hackathons and build-a-thons for enhancing design n prototyping skills.
- Mentored self-learning for advanced learners and special care to enhance learning abilities of slow learners.
- Credits for skilling in all relevant courses and curriculum aligned with sector-skills council and MNCs.
- Inclusion of value-added courses as part of academic mandate to make students industry ready.
- 60 to 40 ratio of hands-on practice to theory contact hours in the curriculum. Innovative evaluation components to bring out scholarly enquiry of the students.
You must secure at least 60% marks both in groups and aggregate in the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Yes. Few seats are available Under MQ, Contact Ph No : 9490361111 for further details.
No. Even MPC candidates also can apply for Biotechnology.